1. What are the rules to Sets in the City?
2. Who can play in the league?
- If you’re between the ages of 21 and 40, are available during the day and time of your chosen location, want to play a little tennis, enjoy being social, have some form of transportation i.e. car, then come on down!
3. Do I need previous tennis experience to play in the league?
- It doesn’t matter if you think you can beat Nadal or you’re not sure which end of the racquet to use!
4. How long is the season?
- The regular season runs for 6 weeks plus a player party/tennis fun night.
5. How much does it cost?
- League fees vary depending on what area you are looking to play in. Check out your area for more details on cost!
6. What does my registration fee get me exactly?
- For the one time registration fee you will get: facility/league fee, tennis balls, 6 match season, a player gift, and an end of season players' party.
7. How do I sign up?
- You can register online under the big REGISTER tab on our website. You can register as a team or as a lone wolf in search of a wolf pack.
8. What if I don’t have enough people to form a team?
- Don’t worry about it, sign up either by yourself or with a few people and we will match you up with other people to form a brand new team!
9. How many players are on a team?
- You need at least 6 players on your team (3 men and 3 women).
10. What if I don’t own a racquet? Can I still play?
- Of course you can! We will have some demo racquets on site that can be used for free!
11. Can I register without a credit/debit card?
- Of course you can and this would be the preferred method through our registration page, however if you would prefer to pay in cash, contact your coordinator to set that up!